A deductible is a specified amount of money that the insured must pay before an insurance company will pay an eligible medical claim.
Co-insurance is the percentage of the cost of a covered health care service that the insured pays after the deductible has been met. For example, if you had 80/20 co-insurance, the insurance company would pay 80% of a covered health care service and the insured would pay the remaining 20% after the deductible has been met.
Click on quotes, and then put in the information for the product(s) you would like to see rates on.
Short term health insurace is major medical insurance for a predetermined period of time and can be applied for any day of the year, because there is no set open enrollment period. It can cover emergency care, office visits, hospitalizations, x-rays, lab tests, and other standard health needs. These price friendly plans have a variety of deductibles to fit any budget.
These plans offer fixed indemnity benefits that pay towards the cost of eligible medical expenses, with no deductibles or co-pays, while offering guaranteed acceptance.